At Nanotech-Surface Solutions, we are committed to creating environmentally-friendly solutions to every day issues, which is why we've developed Bio Clean. This multi surface cleaner & degreaser uses the power of nature to remove even the most stubborn stains. Using yeast and vegetable oil as their key components, Bio Clean is able to tackle anything from regular dirt to heavy machinery grease, you can even use it to clean your hands!
Use the power of nature to clean and tackle grease!
Bio Clean is a multi-surface cleaner & degreaser made with 100% natural and biodegradable emulsifiers. Bio Clean cleans and breaks down grease stains, oil stains, wax stains, gum stains, dirt, etc. from floors, walls, clothes, machinery, etc. Can be used for all types of cleaning, from windows to industrial floors. It is also perfectly compatible with other cleaning products and does not affect the environment in any way.
Some of its benefits include:
- 100% biodegradable and non-toxic.
- Made with yeast and vegetable oil.
- Safe to use even on hands.
- Can be used as a multi-surface cleaner or degreaser.
- Ideal for all types of cleaning, from windows to heavily soiled floors.
- For residential, commercial, and industrial use.
- Compatible with other cleaning products.
1. How do I effectively use Bio Clean?
Shake the bottle and spray a generous amount of product onto the dirty surface. If the surface is really dirty, allow the product to sit for a minute or two, then wipe down with a clean cloth or rinse off.
2. Can I use Bio Clean on porous substrates, for example: concrete?
Absolutely! Shake the bottle and spray a generous amount of product onto the surface, depending on how dirty it is, you might want to let the product sit for a minute or two, then scrub it with a hard bristle brush and rinse off. Enjoy the results!
3. Is Bio Clean toxic?
Not at all! Bio Clean uses the power of nature to clean even the most stubborn stains. You can even use it to clean your hands!
4. When will I receive my products?
Most orders are shipped within 1-2 business days from Austin, TX via USPS Priority Mail. If needed, you can expedite this by selecting a different shipping method.
5. What if I receive a damaged product?
No problem! Notify us as soon as you receive your package and we'll replace it free of charge.