Whether you’re a car enthusiast or a professional car detailer, we’d love for you to become part of our family! What better way than by offering you the highest quality nano-based automotive cleaning compounds and protective coatings at a fraction of the cost!
Everything you need to get your clients’ vehicles detailed and protected is included in this one-of-a-kind kit!
Once you’re done using this amazing kit, you won’t need to worry about stains ruining your fabric seats with Seat Protector. You’ll be able to have increased visibility and drive safer during rainy days with Rain Shield. You’ll also be able to remove engine grime, grease, and gunk with Engine Cleaner, help the environment by saving a ton of gallons of water by using our water-less car cleaning compound: Waterless Wash (Dry Cleaner) while our paint sealant: Bodywork Armor or our 9h permanent coating Si-Carbide Plus adds a mirror-like gloss to your car’s body while increasing it’s hardness protecting it from scratches and minor dents and creating a super hydrophobic protective layer which will make it easier to clean for years to come!
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS TOP-OF-THE-LINE DETAILING ARSENAL THAT INCLUDES:
- 1 Gallon (128 Oz.) of Engine Cleaner: Grease, dirt & gunk remover.
- 1 Quart (32 Oz.) of Seat Protector: Super hydrophobic (water repellent) coating for fabrics, suede, velvet.
- 1 Gallon (128 Oz.) of Waterless Wash (Dry Cleaner): Water-less high quality car cleaner for paint, glass, metal, plastics.
- 1 Pint (16 Oz.) of Interior Cleaner: Concentrate version for all interior surfaces (including leather).
- 1 Pint (16 Oz.) of Wheel Magic: Non-acid-based wheel cleaner and break dust remover that dissolves harmful and unsightly iron residues.
- 5 x 2 Oz. Fine Mist Sprayers of Bodywork Armor: Long-lasting invisible paint sealant OR 1 x 1 Oz. Si-Carbide Plus: Long-lasting (5 year) ceramic coating system for car paint that increases the surface’s hardness up to 9H, enhances the gloss on car paint, creates an ultra thin shield that protects car paint from UV ray damage, bird droppings, and other environmental aggressors and prevents dirt and liquids from adhering to the surface by providing super-hydrophobic properties.
- 5 x 1 Oz. Fine Mist Sprayers of Rain Shield: Long-lasting windshield rain repellent, coat your entire exterior windows with 1 Oz.
- 1 x 0.5 Oz. of Diamond-X: Long-lasting ceramic coating system for wheels & calipers (metals & powder coated substrates). Diamond-X includes an applicator pad, a pair of nitrile gloves, and a microfiber suede cloth for proper coating application.
- 3 x high quality microfiber cloths.
- 3 x car stickers.
Did we mention this price also includes FREE SHIPPING anywhere in the continental US?
1. Is rinsing needed after using Engine Cleaner?No. You can spray Engine Cleaner directly to the engine bay and simply wipe it with a clean microfiber towel in order to achieve a nice shiny, non-greasy finish.
2. Will Seat Protector leave a visible film on treated surfaces? What kind of liquids does it protect fabrics from?No, Seat Protector uses the most advanced nanotechnology to bond to fabrics on a molecular level without altering their appearance or texture in any way. Seat Protector will create a hydrophobic shield on treated surfaces repelling liquids such as sodas, coffee, orange juice, and even wine (you should never drink and drive)!
3. Can Waterless Wash (Dry Cleaner) be used on a very dirty (muddy) vehicle?You should not use Waterless Wash on a vehicle that has chunks of mud on it as it will scratch and damage the car paint. If this is the case, you should rinse the mud off and then use Waterless Wash in order to create a clean, glossy, and water repellent finish. You should also not use Waterless Wash on cars that have been left out in the sun as it will affect its performance. Waterless Wash can be used on glass, metal, plastic and painted surfaces.
4. Are Engine Cleaner & Waterless Wash (Dry Cleaner) toxic?Not at all! Engine Cleaner is a yeast & vegetable oil based-cleaning compound while Waterless Wash is a water-based mix of biodegradable components.
5. How many cars can a 2 ounce sprayer of Bodywork Armor cover? How long does the coating last?Each 2 ounce sprayer of Bodywork Armor is enough to coat a standard sedan/ small SUV for up to 12 months. For best results we recommend using our Waterless Wash in order to clean the car paint after it’s been coated and reapplying the coating every 8-10 months.
6. How long does Rain Shield last?A single application of Rain Shield will offer rain repellent protection for up to 6 months. Rain Shield will also make it easier to remove sleet and snow (during winter) as well as bug splatters.
6. What can I coat with a 1 Oz. bottle of Si-Carbide Plus (ceramic coating for car paint)?You can coat a standard sedan/ small SUV with 1 Oz. of Si-Carbide Plus.
7. When will I receive my products?Most orders are shipped within 1-2 business days from Austin, TX via FEDEX Ground. If needed, you can expedite this by selecting a different shipping method.
8. What if I receive a damaged product?No problem! Notify us as soon as you receive your package and we’ll replace it free of charge.